The Irish Flag Lesson (Elementary)
Students delve into the magic of the Emerald Isle as they discover the history behind the Irish flag.
- Warm up (Discussion questions)
- Vocabulary preview (Match the words to the pictures)
- Comprehension (Questions)
- Vocabulary review (Gap fill exercise)
- Pair work (Name the country each flag belongs to)
- Group work (Design your own flag and present it to the class - Includes useful language for talking about your flag)
- Answer key
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.