First day back to school - 10 conversation starters
Perfect activity for the first week back to school. Great way to start a discussion about expectations.
We accept returns
- 10 posters with questions to start discussions about expectations, goals, etc. in the classroom.
How to use:
- Print out your favourite questions and stick them to your whiteboard/blank anchor chart sheets.
- Give sticky notes to your students.
- Have a student read out a question, make sure everyone understands.
- Students write their responses on sticky notes and stick them under the questions.
- Discuss some of the responses.
- Great way to assess children's writing skills, spelling, etc. during the first week back.
As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! :)
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.