We accept returns
As seen in the picture, it contains:
- Maths Display Heading
- Maths Vocabulary for Addition and Subtraction (not photographed)
- Headings for 'Make it' 'Layout' and 'Solve it' to encourage children to represent the calculations in different ways.
- Signs to promote reasoning skills: 'What's the same', 'What's different'
- 'Can you order these numbers?' sign.
- Clothes to hang on a string with space to write a new number each week.
The idea is to involve the children in the maths display to keep their skills fresh, vocabulary strong and reasoning skills constant.
If there's any vocabulary you would like added, please let me know and I can add them in.
Lastly, this product is in Black and White. I printed them on colored paper!
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.