Student Teacher Assessment Folder
Assessment folders can be tricky to organise and even tricky to find the time to keep up with. I have created an assessment folder which I find works great and fits within a busy student teachers schedule. Simply print each page within this pack, pop them into your folder and away you go! I have included sample pages that give examples on how each page within this folder could be used.
- Very clear guidelines to how I structured my own student teacher assessment folder
- Samples of how to use the assessment sheets based on a fictional senior infant class (can be applied to any class level)
- General Class Information sheets
- Assessment of Learning sheets
- Assessment for Learning sheets
- Folder Covers
- Class List
- Grouping lists
- Assessment methods list (by subject and generalized)
- Observation/Anecdotal notes recorders
- 2019/2020 School Calendar
- Running records template
- Group and individual assessment notes
- Assessment checklist template
- Conferencing assessment notes
I really hope you love this resource as much as I do!
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.