Colourful semantics is a teaching approach inspired by Alison Bryan that makes use of colour coding, symbols, and signs to teach how to build sentences. This method aims to:
- develop understanding of wh-questions
- increase sentence complexity
- enrich students' vocabulary
- improve children's written language skills (storytelling)
Colourful Semantics can benefit all children develop their language but can be especially helpful for children with a range of Speech, Language, and Communication Needs including:
- Developmental Language Disorder
- Developmental Delay or Disorder
- Autistic Spectrum Disorder
- Down Syndrome
- Literacy Difficulties
- English as a Foreign Language
Number of pages: 29 pages
Number of sentences: 16 sentences
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.