The Book of Kells Lesson (Upper Intermediate)
The Book of Kells is one of Ireland's most magnificent and intriguing treasures. Thousands of people travel from all over the world every year to see the outstanding masterpiece on display in Trinity College, Dublin. Delve into a priceless piece of Irish history with this engaging and insightful lesson plan.
- Warm up (Discussion questions)
- Vocabulary preview (Match the words to the definitions)
- Comprehension (Questions)
- Grammar (Synonyms review)
- Vocabulary review (Gap fill)
- Speaking (Plus useful language for giving opinions)
- Writing and class presentation (Research and presentation on the Book of Durrow / The Book of Armagh)
- Answer key
We accept returns
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.