Visual Arts-5th/6th Class-Long Term Plan(Yearly)
We accept returns
- Skills and Concepts Development
- Approaches and methodologies
- Integration and Linkage
- Resources(exact details of what you need to have for each strand unit in your classroom)
- Resources-a list of stimuli/weblinks and lesson activity details. These link directly to each section in the monthly planner of the yearly plan. All activities are free.
- Month by month yearly planner broken into dates for 2019-2020(You can edit these to suit your own school dates), strand, strand units, content objectives(some 5th/6th curriculum objectives are omitted as it depends on your own school plan) and stimuli/activities.
- I have detailed 3 open-ended visual arts activities. These are authentic Visual Arts curriculum activities and not Arts and Crafts. They use a stimulus of an artist or a theme and potentially each activity could last for the entire 6 weeks I have allocated to each strand. You can decide which 1 of the 3 to cover as they are easily extendable.
I hope you enjoy using these, any questions, please send to me. I love getting reviews!
Lorna O ConnellAug 15, 2019, 20:27Very comprehensive plan, with lots of relevant suggestions, linkage and resources.
rozzlewisAug 15, 2019, 13:36Thanks, Playful Classroom, hope it is useful to you. Love the review!
Playful ClassroomAug 15, 2019, 13:34Comprehensive plan with all aims, objectives, integration and lots of resource suggestions.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.