Second class, Progressional plan, Geography
Progressional Plan - 4 weeks
Strand: Natual environments Strand Unit: Planets in space
· Observe and analyse photographs.
· Devise key inquiry questions.
· Identify and describe the planets.
· Sequence the planets
· Make a 2D model of the solar system.
· Identify the spherical nature of the Earth.
· Explore the characteristics of the sun.
· Explain the relationship between the sun, earth and moon by analysing a 3D model.
· Examine how the earth orbits the sun and how the moon orbits the earth using a 3D model.
Very detailed plan
Feel free to edit to suit your class
Includes differentiation, resources, and class organisation
We accept returns
Follow me @the.teaching.style on Instagram
All reviews welcomed
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.