World Bee Day Teaching Resource Pack - Complete Bundle of 'ready to go' Teaching Resources
SESEPrimary Language CurriculumCurricular Area(s): SESE
We accept returns
This activity pack is a complete bundle for teachers looking to mark World Bee Day with their students on May 20th. It would also be ideal for thematic learning about bees, with elements of science, writing and sequencing included in this activity pack. These activities are also perfect for anyone teaching 'Ethical Education' or 'Learn Together' in their classroom.
- 'World Bee Day' Information Pack with 7 pages full of interesting information
- 'World Bee Day' Poetry Writing Templates x 5
- 'World Bee Day' printable bunting in a variety of styles
- 'World Bee Day' colouring sheets x2
- 'Bees can/have/are' graphic organiser
- 'Lifecycle of a Bee' template
- 'How Bees Help Flowers' cut and glue sequencing activity
- 'How Bees Make Honey' writing activities x2
- 'Bees are special because....' activity sheets x 2 (boy and girl versions included)
If you would like to see some of the other resources that I love using with my students, check out my instagram account at @ciarasclassroom.
I hope that you enjoy using this World Bee Day pack in your classroom. I would love to hear from you or to see how you use the activities with your students! :-)
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.