This resource includes:
- Procedural writing heading
- Elements of procedural writing
- Features of procedural writing
- Language to be used in procedural writing
- Examples of procedural writing headings
The above creates an excellent anchor chart for the classroom for students to refer to as they create their own procedural writing pieces.
If you decide to purchase and use this resource, please tag me on Instagram @theteacherstudent
A maths multiplication aid.
The different sections are clipped together with a 'split pin'.
Students can add to the aid as they are learning to their multiples.
Students can remove the multiples in the aid as they build their confidence.
If you purchase this resource, I would love for you to leave a review and to tag me on instagram @theteacherstudent - Thank you!