124 page family lessons, worksheets, checklists and assessments for Year One. Inclusive and diverse family worksheets. Various levels of differentiation are provided for you to choose what you need for your classroom. The main theme of this pack includes family structures and how families change over time.
Lesson PlansLong Term PlansPlanning: Lesson Plans
Activity PackWorksheetActivity Type: Activity Pack
We accept returns
Family Structure Worksheets - This printable pack of worksheets is designed to help students consolidate their understanding of different family structures and changing family roles over time. A 'HASS' - Humanities and Social Sciences - linked worksheet pack that follows the Western Australian Curriculum and Australian Curriculum. Family Diverse and culturally diverse pictures are included. This pack links to the PowerPoint lesson plan: 'What is a family structure'
This pack includes:
- Links to the curriculum and relevant books
- 5 detailed lesson plans
- Plenty of checklists for each lesson (worksheets are linked to the HASS family lesson plan) to choose from
- 6 different family types are briefly explained and activities for each family type are included
- Basic colour in sheets for each family type/structure are included
- A differentiation activity is included (colour in your own family structure and explain why your family is this structure)
- The Aboriginal Kinship family structure
- Venn diagrams are included as a writing framework
- Integrated math activity
- The Auslan 'family' sign language poster
- 2x colour family posters
- 124 pages included (this includes a cover page, terms, thank you and clipart credits). Please check your printer settings prior to printing (e.g. fit to page or print in printable area).
- Vocabulary highlighted for each lesson
- 1 vocabulary page for the word 'role'
Please check your printer settings prior to printing (e.g. fit to page or print in printable area).
Kind regards, Jennifer
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.