EnglishPrimary Language CurriculumCurricular Area(s): English
Activity PackWorksheetActivity Type: Activity Pack
concepts-of-print-assessments - This is an 82 page pdf product that can be used as activities that follow-up print concept/book lessons (or discussions on book/print concepts) or for assessment purposes. A teacher checklist (one page) is also included.
We accept returns
concepts-of-print-assessments - This is an 82 page pdf product that can be used as activities that follow-up lessons or discussions on book/print concepts or for assessment purposes. A teacher checklist (one page) is also included.
concepts-of-print-assessments - includes the following:
- book part knowledge - cover page, title, spine, author, illustrator, picture
- print concepts - direction of print, sorting words-letters-numbers-sentences
- print concepts - sorting complete sentences from sentence fragments
- sorting cover pages - fiction and non-fiction
- count words in sentences
- circle the capital letters
- circle the full stops
- place a line where the spaces in sentences are
- cut and paste activities to keep students busy (plus labelling and writing activities)
- illustrator cover design page
- fiction and non-fiction question pages
- what story they would write if they were an author
- why they would like to be an author
- why they would like to be an illustrator
- and more
- differentiated in skill level
- 70 page pdf product (this includes cover pages and answer key for each page)
- please check your printer settings prior to printing (fits to page)
Enjoy. I hope you find this useful. I plan to use this product with my class all throughout the year!
Curricular Area(s)English, Primary Language Curriculum
Activity TypeActivity Pack, Worksheet
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.