zh phonics - Teaching the /zh/ sound can be tricky! Grab this direct instruction lesson that does all the hard work for you. 133 slide PowerPoint.
EnglishPrimary Language CurriculumCurricular Area(s): English
We accept returns
zh phonics - Teaching the /zh/ sound can be challenging! Grab this direct instruction lesson that does all the hard work for you. 133 slide PowerPoint.
- learning intentions & success criteria
- tune in
- spelling patterns explained
- word level reading
- sentence level reading
- alternative graphemes for the /zh/ phoneme include; s, z, si, ge, j
- word building
- word sorting
- yes or no?
- multi-syllable words (lines indicate where the syllables are so it is all done for you)
- phonic dictation (sentence level)
- check for understanding
- click out of slide show mode to enable the word sorting and any editable functions
- use this lesson to teach the concept of alternative graphemes for the /zh/ sound or use it as a warm-up when you have taught this concept as many other sounds will be revised within words!
- use this same lesson for one week and build on the content - you do not have to use every slide within the first lesson!
- aligns to the science of reading
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.