parts of a story chart
parts of a story chart - Teaching students to comprehend a story can be challenging! 27 page printable poster/prompt card pack for story comprehension. Grab these prompt posters and prompt cards to assist them understand which element of the story you are referring to. Also includes a story planner page. Colour and black and white versions included.
Primary Language CurriculumEnglishCurricular Area(s): Primary Language Curriculum
PostersWall DisplayDisplay: Posters
We accept returns
parts of a story chart - 27 page printable poster/prompt card pack for story comprehension.
- 27 pages
- black & white and colour options
- individual story elements to cut and display (or place magnets on the back and use as you read the story)
- whole page story prompts
- an editable whole page story element option
- story mountain (blank and with prompts)
- instructions and ideas for classroom use
- includes; characters, setting (where), when, lift off, problem, feelings, plan, events, tie-up and resolution
- use the cards that suit your classroom (simplify if needed and introduce one idea at a time!)
- gentle boho colour borders
Please check your printer settings prior to printing (e.g. fit to page, print in printable area). PDF A4 (Australian size - if non-Australian, 'check fit to page' in your printer settings).
Tried and tested in my own classroom.
Curricular Area(s)Primary Language Curriculum, English
DisplayPosters, Wall Display
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.