math-worksheets-free-and-printable- for early childhood. Many levels of differentiation are included in this pack. This is very useful if you are homeschooling, need to send homework home, are in isolation due to COVID or need early morning work that is clear and easy to follow. 136 pages of pdf content. Also, great for early morning work, home work and learning rotations.
Activity PackWorksheetActivity Type: Activity Pack
We accept returns
math-worksheets-free-and-printable Do you like freebies? Get this differentiated math worksheet freebie! Here is a PDF 'Early childhood Math worksheets' pack of differentiated math worksheets. You will find this useful for preschool/kindergarten to Year One students (or older students who need a lower level of work).
- 136 page (includes cover pages)
- Number positions (before/after) to 20
- 1-100 colour poster - NEW
- skip counting patterns
- odd/even numbers
- count and identify the number (1-20)
- Number positions (before/after) to 50
- Number positions (before/after) to 100 x2
- Write, trace & draw (0-23 - Four numbers per page)
- Write, trace, draw (big numbers - 0-9)
- Say, trace, write (1-10)
- Write & colour (1-10)
- Write as many numbers as you can (1-20) x2
- Write as many numbers as you can (1-100)
- Write as many numbers as you can (start from 50...)
- Write as many numbers as you can (start from 100)
- Write number patterns x2
- Write skip counting patterns (2, 5, 10, 3, 10 - but starting from 11)
- Count and colour (1-20)
- Colour & say (1-10)
Enjoy! I hope you find this useful in your classroom or homeschooling. Please review this freebie for me to support my store. I truly appreciate it.
I have included a link inside this product to a newsletter subscription freebie. It's massive. It includes classroom labels and an info tip on how to get organised. Updated 12/10/22
Want to know more and connect with me? Find me at my blog: https://teachnchatter.com/
PlanningShort Term / Weekly Plans
Activity TypeActivity Pack, Worksheet
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.