Senior Infants Fortnightly Plans for November
SchemeCuntas MiosuilFortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansPlanning: Scheme
Extremely high quality, detailed plans for Senior Infants for the month of November. These plans include 2 sets of fortnightly plans and 2 sets of fortnightly Aistear plans in clear & easy to follow documents.
Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (approx. 40 pages each) fortnightly plans for Senior Infants to cover the month of November, covering English, Irish, maths, science, history, geography, music, drama, visual arts, SPHE and PE.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, covering the topics colours, shapes, and winter.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org