Multi-Class Junior & Senior Infants Fortnightly Plans for April
SESEPrimary Language CurriculumEnglishGaeilgeMathsVisual ArtsDramaStay SafeScienceSPHEAistearHistoryGeographyPhysical EducationMusicCurricular Area(s): SESE
Cuntas MiosuilFortnightly PlansShort Term / Weekly PlansPlanning: Cuntas Miosuil
Extremely high quality and detailed plans for a multi-class Junior and Senior Infants for the month of April. These plans include a fortnightly plan and a 3 week Aistear plan in clear & easy to follow documents.
Note: Due to when Easter falls, there may be 2 or 3 weeks in April. Hence, there is only one, 3 week plan for the month as opposed to two fortnightly plans. If there are only 2 weeks in April, then some content can be omitted or carried over.
Your purchase includes:
- A very detailed (44 page) fortnightly plan for a mixed Junior and Senior infant class to cover the month of April, covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- A detailed Aistear plan. The themes covered are Easter and environmental awareness and care.
- All subject areas are covered in the fortnightly plans and where possible arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- To make things easier for multi-class teaching, most of the activities for both Junior and Senior Infants are the same, however extra more challenging an additional activities for Senior Infants are hi-lighted with purple text throughout the plans.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any multi-class infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
Curricular Area(s)SESE, Primary Language Curriculum, English, Gaeilge, Maths, Visual Arts, Drama, Stay Safe, Science, SPHE, Aistear, History, Geography, Physical Education, Music
PlanningCuntas Miosuil, Fortnightly Plans, Short Term / Weekly Plans
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
As you will receive your download immediately, unfortunately returns are not possible. All of my products have a detailed description as well as preview pictures, so you can be sure that the product is suitable for you before you purchase. If you have any questions about products, please feel free to email me on email@example.com