Sub folder for the class teacher to leave
A 16 page, fully-editable folder that you can leave for the sub teacher that takes your class at last minute's notice.
We accept returns
· Table of Contents
· Letter to My Sub Teacher-this letter is written up with blank prompts for you to add details like SNA name, times of breaks/lunches etc.
· Class List-A grid where you can copy and paste your class' name.
· Health and Safety Notes
· Student’s additional needs-You might need to add info about a child and their additionla need like special needs, etc.
· Health&Safety-Emergency Procedures
· Timetable-You can add your own or use template provided.
· Classroom Management-behaviour plan, rewards, sanctions etc
· Seating Chart-Add your own or take out.
· School Bus/Pick up/Line Up Information
· Child Protection Policy-A legal requirement for all teachers.
· How did everything go? A space for the sub to write to you about what they completed and if they have any info to pass onto you.
The following pages that can be used for cover pages for these sections for you Substitute folder.
· Lesson Plans-You can add lesson plans for the week here.
· Worksheets/resources-You can add copies of worksheets here, if you like.
All from Rozz's Resources Shop on mash.ie
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.