Spin and write the time - Analogue
We accept returns
- Use as worksheets - students use a pencil and paper clip as a spinner and write in the time on the clocks.
- Laminate and use with dry-erase markers - perfect as a maths station or for reusing year after year.
- 10 spin and write the time worksheets, 2 of each of the following
- o'clock and half past
- o'clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past
- ten past, ten to, twenty past and twenty to
- five past, twenty-five past, five to and twenty-five to
- mixed times
To keep up to date with new products and freebies, you can follow me on:
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.