As shown on my Instagram (Rebecca.the.irish.teacher), here is my interactive Maths display!
As seen in the picture, it contains:
- Maths Display Heading
- Maths Vocabulary for Addition and Subtraction (not photographed)
- Headings for ‘Make it’ ‘Layout’ and ‘Solve it’ to encourage children to represent the calculations in different ways.
- Signs to promote reasoning skills: ‘What’s the same’, ‘What’s different’
- ‘Can you order these numbers?’ sign.
- Clothes to hang on a string with space to write a new number each week.
The idea is to involve the children in the maths display to keep their skills fresh, vocabulary strong and reasoning skills constant.
If there’s any vocabulary you would like added, please let me know and I can add them in.
Lastly, this product is in Black and White. I printed them on colored paper!