Sample Coded Primary Language Curriculum Template
We accept returns
It can be used with Microsoft Office Word and the automated features enabled by enabling Macros. This is achieved by selecting Enable Content in the dialogue box which appears when opening the document.
This is a Free Sample Version featuring English Oral Language. The full version featuring all elements of English and Irish can be purchased here:
- English Oral Language
- Drop down menus for choosing Learning Outcomes
- Drop down menus for choosing Progression Steps
- Progression Step menus populated automatically based on Learning Outcome choice
- No need to type - just click the options in the menus
- No redundant or blank field and means no need to delete Learning Outcomes which are not taught for current fortnight
- Final document displays only the Learning Outcomes and Progression Steps for the current plan
- No need for typing - Learning Outcomes and Progression Steps are simply selected from drop-down menus.
- No need to delete extra fields - You choose only the Learning Outcomes you are teaching that week. The document's drop-down menus are then populate with only the relevant Progression Steps
- Massively reduces time to complete your Fortnightly Plan while still producing a clean and concise plan
We accept the following payment methods:
To replace this text with your store's actual info on payment methods, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Payment methods page.
Here you can provide information as to what products can be returned, how many days your customers have to return their purchase, whether they will receive a refund in the original form of payment, a replacement or a store credit, who pays for the shipping of the previously purchased products to the store, and so on.
To replace this text with your store's actual return policy, go to "Catalog -> Product tabs" and edit the Return Policy page.