We Get Teachers
Year Long Activities : 25 Graphing & Follow-Up Activities *With Answer Keys!
Topic of Activities: Graphing – Text and Picture Sort Graphing
Themes: A Variety of Themes for Various Subjects
Subjects: Writing, Science, Earth Science, Math, Art, to name a few
*This is a cross-curricular resource.
Activities: Chart and Venn Diagram Graphing Activities and Follow-Up Activities
*Each of the graphing activities below comes with follow up activities.
1. Nocturnal / diurnal animals
2. Domestic and Wild animals
3. Land and Sea Animals
4. Herbivores and Carnivores
5. Day Sky and Night Sky
6. Patterning – Stripes and Spots
7. Transportation – Land, Sea and Air
8. Sizes – Small, Medium and Large
9. Apple Colors – Red, Yellow and Green
10. Pepper Colors – Red, Yellow and Green
11. Butterflies and Moths – Chart Diagram (More Difficult)
12. Butterflies and Moths – Chart Diagram (Easier)
13. Butterflies and Moths – Venn Diagram (More Difficult)
14. Butterflies and Moths – Venn Diagram (Easier)
15. Primary Colors – Red, Blue, Yellow
16. Secondary Colors- Green, Purple, Orange
17. My Classmate and I – Chart
18. My Classmate and I –Venn
19. Four Seasons
20. Food Groups
21. Fall Vocabulary
22. Winter Vocabulary
23. Spring Vocabulary
24. Summer Vocabulary
FINE MOTOR DEVELOPMENT
*Students develop fine motor skills through cutting and gluing.
*Student develop their word recognition abilities and fine motor skills through writing.
*Students develop organizational skills through graphing on Charts and Venn Diagrams.
All Answer Keys Included.
* SAVE PREP TIME * BUILD YOUR RESOURCES * OFFER LEARNERS MORE! *
Store Motto: For the cost of a cup of coffee, save hours of classroom planning!
Copyright © 2018 EasyasABC
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.