WW2 English Bundle** suitable for 4th/5th/6th Classes
Contains 5 Lesson Plans which are extensively detailed and outline resources required, possible differentiation and integration.
- Learning about Blitzkrieg. This plan includes a writing activity resource.
- Discussing the topic of Evacuation. This plan includes an evacuation text, as well as evacuation labels that can be cut out and used as props for drama!
- Highlights the importance of rationing during this time. This lesson is of a high standard and includes 6 resources – as well as a PowerPoint!
- Covers the topic of Anne Frank’s Diary. Two resources are attached with this plan including a PowerPoint and a sample diary entry!
- This lesson plan is an advancement from the last diary entry lesson. It helps solidify the children’s learning on this topic, as they are given the opportunity to write their own diary entries.
Please let me know how you get on with this fantastic English bundle :)!