This detailed 13-page long term/yearly plan for 5th/6th Class Visual Arts contains the following headings:
- Skills and Concepts Development
- Approaches and methodologies
- Integration and Linkage
- Resources(exact details of what you need to have for each strand unit in your classroom)
- Resources-a list of stimuli/weblinks and lesson activity details. These link directly to each section in the monthly planner of the yearly plan. All activities are free.
- Month by month yearly planner broken into dates for 2019-2020(You can edit these to suit your own school dates), strand, strand units, content objectives(some 5th/6th curriculum objectives are omitted as it depends on your own school plan) and stimuli/activities.
- I have detailed 3 open-ended visual arts activities. These are authentic Visual Arts curriculum activities and not Arts and Crafts. They use a stimulus of an artist or a theme and potentially each activity could last for the entire 6 weeks I have allocated to each strand. You can decide which 1 of the 3 to cover as they are easily extendable.
I hope you enjoy using these, any questions, please send to me. I love getting reviews!