.the majority of the items included are all also available individually on my page. The links to these follow beside the descriptions.
So what does this pack include?
1. Long Term Plans: Long Term plans I used in the 2017-2018 year. Very well received by everyone who couldn’t find fault with them. Plans divided up by term. DEIS School. Gaeilge (2 parts – 1. aims, 2. content), English, Maths, History, Geography, Science, SPHE, Art, Music & PE all included. No Religion included as your individual patron have their own plans, and no drama as school followed external teachers’ plan. Simple overviews also included for English and Maths. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-long-term-plans-for-dip-bundle/
2. Assessment: (a) English Grammar grids – grids for each month to assess English grammar with objectives included. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-english-grammar-assessment-grids-suitable-for-dip/
(b) Irish Assessment girds – grids for each theme with phrases included. Blank template also included. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-gaeilge-assessment-grids-suitable-for-dip/
(c) SESE Assessment grids – grids for each term for History, Geography & Science, objectives included. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-science-assessment-grid-suitable-for-dip/
(d) English Comprehension Assessment grids – template with objectives to assess any comprehension https://mash.ie/product/dip-assessment-english-comprehension-assessment-grid/
(e) English and Maths Power Hour / Class Work assessment weekly grids (blank templates)
(f) Term Test Assessment Grid (blank template)
(g) Easter English Class Test https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-easter-end-of-term-english-test/
(h) Blank user-friendly STEN page
3. Homework: Approx 30 weekly homework sheets with English, Gaeilge and spelling homework included. Reading homework taken from Read at Home, and Maths template included. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-homework/
4. Short Term Plans: I have included one week of short term plans as a guide to planning. It was my 7th week (in October). I’ve included this one, as it probably took a few weeks to get the hang of planning.
5. Cuntas Miosuil: I have included my Cuntas Miosúila up until Christmas. This was following my schools template (a standalone document, not like the tick off as you go along plans).
6. Timetable: My timetable for the year. Stuck to this for the majority of the year with some tweaks here and there. https://mash.ie/product/4th-class-timetable-for-dip/
7. Problem/Number Story of the Day: 4 weeks of these included, very handy for starting a Maths lesson, a morning activity, and for problem solving lessons. https://mash.ie/product/maths-problem-and-number-story-of-the-day-x-4-weeks/
Why does it cost this price? If you were to buy all of the items individually, it would cost 25.50, and that’s without 4 Cuntas Miosúil and a complete weekly plan.