This booklet would be a good resource to go alongside a junior SPHE lesson on good manners and communicating with others. Each page describes a different way that someone can show they are a good listener. Towards the back of the book is a ‘Good Listener Training’ page. It contains 8 different superhero shields which can be coloured in by the pupil each time/day they display the traits of a good listener. There is also a page where the student will have the opportunity to draw a picture of what they think a good listener is. Every page contains a picture which can be coloured in by the pupil.
2. I look at the speaker.
3. I listen carefully to the speaker.
4. I put my hand up when I want to speak.
5. I can sit still without moving my hands and feet.
6. I think about what the speaker is saying.
7. I show I care when I listen to others.
8. Draw a picture of a good listener.
9. Good Listener Training.
10. Training Complete.
The booklet is in PDF format and contains 10 pages.