Substitute Teacher Folder Most Principals now ask the Class Teacher to leave an emergency sub pack in your class. It usually takes ages to make but it is absolutely needed! My sub teacher folder can be used for any class level and is editable. Teacher can add or takeaway pages and text as they see fit. It includes 16 pages of editable, blank templates for:
· Table of Contents
· Letter to My Sub Teacher-this letter is written up with blank prompts for you to add details like SNA name, times of breaks/lunches etc.
· Class List-A grid where you can copy and paste your class’ name.
· Health and Safety Notes
· Student’s additional needs-You might need to add info about a child and their additionla need like special needs, etc.
· Health&Safety-Emergency Procedures
· Timetable-You can add your own or use template provided.
· Classroom Management-behaviour plan, rewards, sanctions etc
· Seating Chart-Add your own or take out.
· School Bus/Pick up/Line Up Information
· Child Protection Policy-A legal requirement for all teachers.
· How did everything go? A space for the sub to write to you about what they completed and if they have any info to pass onto you.
The following pages that can be used for cover pages for these sections for you Substitute folder.
· Lesson Plans-You can add lesson plans for the week here.
· Worksheets/resources-You can add copies of worksheets here, if you like.
All from Rozz’s Resources Shop on mash.ie