Student Teacher Assessment Folder
Everything you need to create a year long manageable student teacher assessment folder.
Assessment folders can be tricky to organise and even tricky to find the time to keep up with. I have created an assessment folder which I find works great and fits within a busy student teachers schedule. Simply print each page within this pack, pop them into your folder and away you go! I have included sample pages that give examples on how each page within this folder could be used.
– Very clear guidelines to how I structured my own student teacher assessment folder
– Samples of how to use the assessment sheets based on a fictional senior infant class (can be applied to any class level)
– General Class Information sheets
– Assessment of Learning sheets
– Assessment for Learning sheets
– Folder Covers
– Class List
– Grouping lists
– Assessment methods list (by subject and generalized)
– Observation/Anecdotal notes recorders
– 2019/2020 School Calendar
– Running records template
– Group and individual assessment notes
– Assessment checklist template
– Conferencing assessment notes
I really hope you love this resource as much as I do!