Telling the time can be a difficult topic for many children, but these worksheets are hands-on, engaging and fun and will help you students master the concept of time.
- Use as worksheets – students use a pencil and paper clip as a spinner and write in the time on the clocks.
- Laminate and use with dry-erase markers – perfect as a maths station or for reusing year after year.
- 10 spin and write the time worksheets, 2 of each of the following
- o’clock and half past
- o’clock, half past, quarter to and quarter past
- ten past, ten to, twenty past and twenty to
- five past, twenty-five past, five to and twenty-five to
- mixed times
To keep up to date with new products and freebies, you can follow me on: