Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (22 pages each) fortnightly plans for Senior infants to cover the month of September covering all subjects
- A sample timetable for Senior Infants based on the subjects to be prioritised in the back to school curriculum guidance document.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, covering 3 different topics
- A clear breakdown of the main points from the government’s back to school plans
- The plans are based entirely on the government’s advice on reopening schools and their suggestions to focus on language, maths, SPHE, PE, play and wellbeing for the month of September.
- All subject areas are still covered in the fortnightly plans, as arts education and SESE are deliberately incorporated into the Aistear plans and through integration.
- The fortnightly plans and the Aistear plans have notes in red on precautions to take to protect against the spread of Covid0-19
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these. Therefore, these plans can be used by any Senior Infant teacher.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
If you are teaching Senior Infants this year and are worried about the return, and unsure about what to teach and how to follow the government guidelines, then these are the plans for you!