This is a detailed guidebook covering what you need to know for a year with senior infants. I have been teaching infants for five years and this coming year will signal my sixth so I’ve included any tips and tricks I’ve picked up in the book.
In the book you’ll learn about;
1. -Curriculum Overview
2. -Setting up your Classroom
3. -Literacy in senior infants
4. -Maths in senior infants
5. -Aistear and play in the classroom
6. -Stations and small group teaching
7. -Assessment, differentiation and early finishers
8. -Sample scheme, Aistear plan, lesson plan and a fortnightly template and cuntas míosúil template.
Please leave a review and let me know how it has helped prepare for your year with senior infants!