This is a beautiful and high quality 11 page bumper resource pack for the “s” sound in your phonics programme.
I used it in conjunction with Jolly Phonics.
This pack contains the following
1. Full colour word mat featuring 10 “s” words along with attractive visuals
The word mat can be used during an Aistear literacy activity or to encourage children to write their “s” words.
2. Black and white word mat which can be used as a colouring sheet
3. Playdough mat also with a section for tracing letter “s” with a marker 4. Colouring sheet instructing children to select the “s” words in the picture collection and colour them in
5. Eye spy with my little eye beautiful game encouraging children to spot words with the initial sound “s”. This is great for literacy stations.
6. “S” Phonics Cut and Paste – read the words, cut out the picture and match the picture to the word
7. 24 “s” flashcards – 12 with “s” words 12 with pictures (great for literacy stations and phonics games such as snap, match the pairs)
8. A fun printable board game where children are encouraged to read words with the initial sound “s”.
This is a wonderful resource bundle which my Junior Infants absolutely loved!
Keep an eye out for more phonics bundles coming soon!