A set of 12 A4 pages with 2 activities per sheet for children to practise letter formation and recognition. ai, j, oa, ie, ee, or letters covered in this set with 4 activities for each letter:
1. Trace letter: upper and lowercase.
2. Colour objects beginning with this letter.
3. Free writing of given letter.
4. Identify and colour given letter.
5. Label objects containing digraphs.
I have used these for homework practise (copy back to back and chn do 1 activity a night) and I have also used them in my ASD class: laminate back to back and put in folder with whiteboard markers for chn to practise in free time, during lessons or as part of an Aistear literacy activity.