Here’s what’s included:
· · 30 x (each) Text, Picture and Text/Picture Flashcards (black and white and colour versions included)
· 12 x Bingo Cards
· 15 x Text/Picture Bingo Flashcards Black and white and colour versions included)
· 3 x Cut and Sort Activities (differentiated)
· 3 x Read and Draw Sentences Activities (differentiated)
· Complete Word List (over 1,000 words in total)
· Pupil Assessment / Checklist
· 6 x Sound Cards
These worksheets are all A4 in size, but if possible, please try and print back to back, and/or 2 pages per A4 sheet to save paper. J
The ‘Cut and Sort’ activities and ‘read and draw’ worksheets are available in 3 different levels – Higher Ability, Middle Ability and Lower Ability. These can be used for different class levels (Junior Infants, Senior Infants, 1st Class), or to differentiate within one class.
The text and picture flashcards can be used for matching, sorting, or playing Snap or Go Fish. Do not underestimate the value in matching and matching games! Some children need a lot of exposure to the visuals before they retain them.