The plan is based on the NCCA draft long term planning frameworks and took me over 10 hours complete! The plan contains the sections suggested by the NCCA in their planning framework including aims, learning outcomes for each strand, methodologies, differentiation, assessment, linkage and integration.
Your purchase includes the following:
- There are 3 versions of the Gaeilge plan with this download so you can choose which one works best for your class.
- Version 1 contains a table for terms 1,2, and 3 and I have left the content section blank so that you can fill in the stories/ poems etc. that you wish to cover. I have filled in all other sections such as methodologies, assessment, differentiation, and linkage/ integration.
- Version 2 has the content section filled in and is based on the Abair Liom C Programme for First Class.
- Version 3 has the content section filled in and is based on the Abair Liom D Programme for Second Class.
- If you do not wish to follow a particular scheme, I have included a grid with suggested poems, songs and stories for Gaeilge for the year.
- If you follow a different scheme, most publishers have a grid with the content for the year as part of their web resources, so you can simply include this grid instead of the one I have given.
A huge amount of time and effort was put into these plans and I am confident you will be very happy with your purchase. Positive reviews are very much appreciated to let other users know that these are quality plans. If you buy these plans, and take the time to review it, as a thank you I will send you a sample First/ Second Class timetable AND a comprehensive 6 page integration plan for suggesting themes for the year and how different subjects can be integrated into these themes.