Your purchase includes the following:
- 2 separate plans, one for 1st class, and a second for 2nd class, as they work on different learning objectives in maths. These plans are very detailed and contain many suggested learning activities in addition to the required sections (aims, objectives, strands, strand units, skills and concepts, methodologies, integration, differentiation, assessment).
- If you are following a particular scheme and wish to include the content from this, most publishers have a document on their online resources with a monthly breakdown of their content and if you wish you can include this in the plan. As an example of how to do this, I have included the table from the Operation Maths scheme, but this can easily be edited to whatever scheme you want to use, or can be deleted entirely, as it is not an essential part of the plan and the plan is not based on the Operation Maths scheme.
- Two comprehensive, high quality 13 page yearly English plans, one for First class and a second for Second Class based on the draft New Primary Language Curriculum (PLC).
- The layout of the plans is based on the NCCA Primary Language Curriculum draft long term planning frameworks and took me hours of research, typing and formatting to complete. The plans contains the sections suggested by the NCCA in their planning framework, including general aims, the learning outcomes for each strand, methodologies, differentiation and assessment.
- In addition to the required sections above, most teachers like to include a monthly breakdown of content, so the plans also have a comprehensive table containing suggested themes/ topics, content, resources, linkage and integration for each month. The content for both classes is the same, apart from the grammar and phonics which are class specific. This plan is not based on one particular scheme, and so these suggestions can easily be edited to suit your needs if you are following one.
- 3 comprehensive, high-quality plans for Gaeilge based on the draft New Primary Language Curriculum (PLC)
- The plans contains all of the required sections, mentioned above in the description of the English plans.
- If you are following a particular scheme and wish to include the content from this, in a similar way to maths, most publishers have a document on their online resources with a monthly breakdown of their content and if you wish you can include this in the plan. As an example of how to do this, I have included 2 versions of the plan, one with the table from the Abair Liom C scheme, and a second with the table from the Abair Liom D scheme, but this can easily be edited to whatever scheme you want to use.
- There is also a third version of the plan with the content section blank so you can fill it in with whatever content you wish if you do not follow a particular scheme.
- These plans are based on Walk Tall, Stay Safe and RSE for 1st and 2nd class. There are 2 separate plans for SPHE, one for 1st, and another for 2nd, as there is a different version of Walk Tall and RSE for both classes.
All other subjects
- There is one plan for each of the other subjects with content suitable for both 1st and 2nd class. These are not based on any particular scheme or book but contain ideas/ suggestions for lessons that I have found worked well. If you wish to base the plans on a particular scheme, the content section can be easily changed, and the bulk of the plans (aims, objectives, strands, strand units, skills and concepts, methodologies, integration, differentiation, assessment), would remain the same.
A huge amount of time and effort was put into these plans and I am confident you will be very happy with your purchase. Positive reviews are very much appreciated to let other users know that these are quality plans. If you buy this plan bundle, and take the time to review it, as a thank you I will send you a sample First/ Second Class timetable AND a comprehensive 6 page integration plan for suggesting themes for the year and how different subjects can be integrated into these themes. These themes are aligned to these plans.
For fortnightly planning templates for the Primary Language Curriculum click here.
If you have any issues in downloading your plans, send me a message through the “Send a message to this seller” form on my Mash.ie store here and I will be happy to help.