Mother’s Day / Thank You Activities
1) Card – print back to back so the heart is on the outside where the children can write ‘A Hug For You’ into. There is a poem on the inside to thank those who help the children at home, especially during the past lockdown.
2) Handprint flower poem – lovely poem to celebrate Mother’s Day but the children can decide who their creation is for and write it at the top of the poem, on the top of the flowerpot. Allow the children to colour and design their page first, drawing the stem too. The children then paint their hand and create a flower using their handprint.
3) Mother’s Day poem with handprint
4) Things I Love About You
5) I Love You poem / Thank you poem (2 options) – print fingerprints around the outside of the heart
These resources are ideal to celebrate Mother’s Day or to say Thank You to someone at home so can be adapted to suit your situation or class (conscious that not every child will be sending a card to their Mom so there is space for the children to write who their creation is for) <3
- Store Name: Múinteoir Bunscoile
- Vendor: Múinteoir Bunscoile
- No ratings found yet!