A set of 24 Mindful Activities that can be used in class. These are doubled sided circles that can be used in class to promote mindfulness.
On one side of the card is the activity name and on the other an explanation of how to use it.
How I have used these:
– We had a Mindfulness Week as part of our distance learning and these activities were sent home.
– I plan on having them on my desk in the new school year so that I can use them regularly with the children at different points during the day.
– Great when children come in first thing in the morning or after break or lunch.
– End of day activity.
– Calm Box.
– Brain Breaks.
– Transition between activities.
- Store Name: Mrs Mulligan Teaches
- Vendor: Mrs Mulligan Teaches
- No ratings found yet!