1. A landscape comprehension with two columns and space for answers. 14 questions worth 20 marks. Plus a reading challenge task.
2. Portrait comprehension with the same 14 questions as above, but with no space for pupils’ answers.
3. A more detailed 2 – part comprehension containing 2 x 20 questions worksheets awarding 25 marks per comprehension.
4. Vocabulary and grammar worksheet with 25 marks available, with associated answer sheet.
5. Spelling activities worksheet – words within words, compound words, spelling challenge.
6. Worksheet with a dictionary challenge and vibrant verbs activity.
Can be used as independent tasks, alongside a whole class read or as an aid to guided reading.