Planning on teaching your class about Martin Luther King? Or have you got a stint of subbing and looking for a solid pack of activities to keep your class learning and engaged? Preparing for TP?
This resource pack is packed to the brim with activities for an action packed learning journey on the life of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
1. Detailed and Informative Powerpoint display
2. The Life of Martin Luther King – Detailed and Informative Reading Document – 2 pages – English / History
3. Martin Luther King Life Timeline – Template – History
4. “I Have A Dream” – Independent Writing Activity – English / History / SPHE
5. Martin Luther King Question & Answer Challenge – to follow on from Informative Reading Document – English / History
6. Martin Luther King Wordsearch
7. “Something I Could Do to Make the World A Better Place” – Template -Martin Luther King isnpired Persuasive Writing Activity – English / SPHE
8. Martin Luther King Reflective Activity – Template – Martin Luther King: “Was” “Wanted” “Had” “Believed” “Is” – Assessment
9. Recipe for Peace Activity – Sample & two templates – Creative Writing
10. Martin Luther King Cloze Procedure Activity -Detailed Cloze Procedure, 2 pages, word grid provided – Assessment