Your purchase includes:
- 2 very detailed (36 pages each approximately) fortnightly plans for infants to cover the month of November covering Irish, English, mathematics, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE.
- 2 detailed Aistear plans, with plans for 4 weeks in November. The themes covered are colours, shapes and winter.
- These plans have been designed to be suitable for Junior and/ or Senior Infants. All of the activities and lessons for Irish, science, history, geography, visual arts, music, drama, PE and SPHE are ideal for either class level. For English and maths, there are additional learning objectives and activities which are more challenging and are suitable for Senior Infants or in a Junior Infant class, these can be used to challenge the high ability pupils.
- English and Irish plans are based on the most up-to-date September 2019 version of the Primary Language Curriculum.
- All of the suggestions in these plans are from my own experience of what works well with infants and these plans are not based on any particular textbook or scheme. I give suggested picture books, resources or resource books where I found the poems etc. Therefore they are suitable for any class regardless of what text books your school uses. I suggest using the ideas in these plans to base your lesson on, and then choosing a suitable page of whatever text book you use to complete at the end of the lesson to consolidate the learning.
- I have suggested resources for the lessons such as poems, songs and YouTube videos and have included the links to these.
- These are fully editable, Microsoft Word documents and can be quickly and easily edited to work with any class.
- The Aistear plans have notes in red on precautions to take to protect against the spread of Covid-19