2 timetables suitable for Junior and Senior Infants
List of Gaeilge poems:17 page flipchart with dánta.
Gaeilge flipcharts: 4 on bia, ar scoil, cistin, seomra suí
Maths: 10 flipcharts covering the following topics:
Story of numbers (6ai – 10)
General revision flipchart
Literacy: 101 page Powerpoint on CVC (and CCVC) words and 200+ slide Powerpoint of Dolch words
- 10 wordwalls covering all sight (Dolch) words
- 11 word documents with sight (Dolch) words typed on them (could be used for cutting up into sound bags or placing flashcard onto the matching word)
- 6 worksheets on ringing the correct spelling
- 20 worksheets focusing on the digraphs
7 page flipchart on capital letters and bundle of 18 flipcharts on all digraphs used in Jolly Phonics.
Suitable for Junior/Senior infants (as well as EAL/SEN etc.)
16 page flipchart revising phonics in general
All flipcharts vary in length from 6 to 16 pages.
Digraphs included are:
SPHE: 5 flipcharts for SPHE/general starting school, covering:
- Class rules
- All about me
- Taking care of myself/healthy eating
- Safety and protection
- As I grow I change
SESE: 12 flipcharts covering the following:
- Human environment/people in other places
- My journey to school
- Places I’ve been
- Jobs/people in the community
- Light/making traffic lights
To download flipcharts, you will need ActivInspire.