This plan contains the following sections:
- skills and concepts development
- strands and strand units
- lists all objectives from the history curriculum as well as the suggested activities from it
- gives details of approaches and methodologies
- lists resources
- outlines assessment and differentiation strategies
- gives possible areas of linkage and integration with other subjects
There is also a month by month table suggesting how the strands may be covered, however you can change this to suit your own needs as this is a fully editable Microsoft Word document.
This plan has been designed to work with any textbook or scheme you are using. The history curriculum for 3rd and 4th class gives a huge amount of choice regarding what strand units are covered, hence I have included all of the strand units and activities in the plan, and you can choose for yourself which you want to include and simply delete the ones you will not be covering.