Gaeilge – Question Cards
Irish Question Cards.
A set of cards that display the Irish Question words. It contains two sets.
Set One: The Irish Word.
Set Two: The Irish Word and the English Translation.
How I have used the cards:
· Card on display.
· Learning the question words.
· Oral Language: Put the word into a bag and children pick one out, call out a question using this word.
· Writing: Pick one of the cards to focus on for the week. Create questions and answers linked to topic.
· Flashcards: as a homework task.
If you and your class enjoyed this product please do leave a review.
Go raibh míle maith agat.
- Store Name: Mrs Mulligan Teaches
- Vendor: Mrs Mulligan Teaches
- No ratings found yet!