This Primary Language Curriculum template was designed by a Software Engineer. It uses drop-down menus to select your Learning Outcomes for the current Fortnightly Plan and populates further drop-down menus with the relevant Progression Steps based on your choice. The result is a fully interactive template with allows you to complete your Fortnightly Plan with no typing needed and produces a document displaying only the relevant Learning Outcomes and Progression Steps.
It can be used with Microsoft Office Word and the automated features enabled by enabling Macros. This is achieved by selecting Enable Content in the dialogue box which appears when opening the document.
Free Sample Version features English Oral Language. Download below:
- All elements of English and Irish
- Drop down menus for choosing Learning Outcomes
- Drop down menus for choosing Progression Steps
- Progression Step menus populated automatically based on Learning Outcome choice
- No need to type – just click the options in the menus
- No redundant or blank field and means no need to delete Learning Outcomes which are not taught for current fortnight
- Final document displays only the Learning Outcomes and Progression Steps for the current plan
- No need for typing – Learning Outcomes and Progression Steps are simply selected from drop-down menus.
- No need to delete extra fields – You choose only the Learning Outcomes you are teaching that week. The document’s drop-down menus are then populate with only the relevant Progression Steps
- Massively reduces time to complete your Fortnightly Plan while still producing a clean and concise plan