- 10 posters with questions to start discussions about expectations, goals, etc. in the classroom.
How to use:
- Print out your favourite questions and stick them to your whiteboard/blank anchor chart sheets.
- Give sticky notes to your students.
- Have a student read out a question, make sure everyone understands.
- Students write their responses on sticky notes and stick them under the questions.
- Discuss some of the responses.
- Great way to assess children’s writing skills, spelling, etc. during the first week back.
To keep up to date with new products and freebies, you can follow me on:
If you would like to make any requests or if you would like me to change this product in any way, feel free to contact me on one of the pages about or send me an email at email@example.com
As always, feedback is greatly appreciated! 🙂