English fortnightly planning template with drop down lists of objectives suitable for fifth and sixth class in English medium schools.
- Contains drop down menus of the Primary language curriculum objectives to avoid copying lengthy objectives from the NCCA planning website or primary curriculum handbook
- Includes check boxes for your Cuntas Míosuil should you have the option to complete this on your computer – alternatively you can tick these as normal once your plan is printed.
- Date picker for your fortnightly dates included at the top
- Choice of class level – fifth, sixth or learning support
- Menu 1 – 19 for short term plan or fortnight number
- Includes an asterisk option to remove the “choose an item” tag should you not need three objectives in each area – communicating, understanding, exploring and using. This ensures that your plans appear finalised and neat when printed.
How does it work ?
Once you have downloaded the word document, open it as normal in word. Click enable to allow you to use the document in your Word. Hover over the “choose an item” and it will show a grey shading around the words, click on the words to reveal a title bar and an arrow. Click on the arrow and the list of objectives available should appear for you to select. There is ample space provided for up to three of each type of objective under Oral language, Reading and Writing, leaving you with more time to spend on planning your activities and preparing your resources.
Please note this is only a template of the objectives, it does not contain actual activities or ideas for lessons. This will save you time when planning, creating short term or fortnightly plans for your class. It only has the fifth and sixth class English language curriculum objectives. Alternative subjects and levels available shortly