Electronics exam covering the following topics:
- Electricity and electrical safety
- Conductors and insulators
- Electronic components and symbols (battery, switch, light bulb, LED bulb, motor, resistor)
- Circuit diagrams and PCBs.
- Resistors, total resistance and colour code.
Exam is marked out of 50 which can be doubled to 100 marks, forming an effective assessment of electronics an unit.
Very quick to mark and aggregate the score with a single turn of the page.
Mark scheme included.
NB: please print in A3 format.
(This worksheet is designed to be used in landscape orientation and can be printed in A4 format but A3 is advised for the maximum learning experience of the student.)
Buy as a bundle of 6 worksheets to save 15% (ELECTRICITY and ELECTRONICS)