- Store Name: Ismúinteoirmé
- Vendor: Ismúinteoirmé
- No ratings found yet!
This pack contains fun Easter activities for Junior Infants and Senior Infants setting. It would be more so aimed at Junior but could activities could certainly be aimed at revision in the Senior classes.
– Phonic eggs (children can either brainstorm words starting with sound, or draw a picture of a word starting with sound. Easily adaptable to make more challenging for seniors – can only use two syllable words, etc)
– Roll and Colour (children play with someone at home taking turns to roll the dice. The criteria of game can be set by teacher based on class ability and place in curriculum (colour the number you roll, roll the dice twice add the two numbers and colour the total, take the number you roll away from 10 and colour the answer, double the number etc). The person with the most coloured egg is the winner).
– Easter Basket (An Easter art activity that also focus on fine motor skills and name writing. Children cut out the basket and eggs, write the letters of their name in the eggs, decorate and then assemble)
– Bunny workout (A fun Easter bunny workout routine for home)