Easter Bunny Art Activity
This was a lovely Easter art activity I completed with my 2n class.
You will need:
- Stick on eyes
- Stick on diamonds
- Colourful Buttons.
- Print stick
- Colourful card for the background
- I showed the children how to add the materials step by step starting with the diamonds for ‘Happy Easter’, (as this is the most ime consuming part.
- Next the children stuck on the inside of the ear, the eyes, the nose and finally the buttons.
Some children decided to do whiskers, others didn’t.
They turned out better than I thought and the children really enjoyed the activity.
I hope you enjoy this activity with your class as much as I did.
Link to Easter Bunny Template https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DwC9lB9a9R9yc11KXACWEFjqvKmdOJR7/view?usp=sharing
- Store Name: Ms. Fitz-Primary Teacher
- Vendor: Ms. Fitz-Primary Teacher
- No ratings found yet!